Our live online courses offer three ways for learners to access classes:
1. Live – live scheduled sessions with expert instructors where the learner can interact with the instructor and other learners.
2. Encore – learners can experience the original recorded session as part of a program of training they are taking.
3. Self-Paced – On-demand access to previous Live sessions, refresh and reinforce the learning any time.
200-105 Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices Part 2 (ICND2) 3.0
|Course Delivery||Live – Online|
|Certificate/Diploma||Yes with Final Score|
|Availability||Refer to Schedule|
The Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices Part 2 (ICND2) course is the second half of the ICND curriculum associated with the CCNA Routing and Switching certification. The goal of this course is to provide students with the key skills needed to successfully deploy and troubleshoot routers and switches in a medium-sized network. The ICND2 course focuses on the configuration and troubleshooting of Layer 2 technologies such as VLANs, STP, Etherchannel, and PPP, as well as Layer 3 technologies such as HSRP, EIGRP and OSPF for IPv4 and IPv6, and eBGP. It also includes coverage of GRE tunnels, SDN, and QoS. This course provides preparation for the 200-101 ICND2 exam and 200-120 CCNA exam. Students pursuing the CCNA Routing and Switching certification should attend parts 1 & 2 of the ICND training.
Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 1 (ICND1) is a recommended prerequisite to this course. To get the most out of the classroom experience, students new to computer and network architectures should consider taking the CompTIA Network+ course prior to entry into this challenging Cisco curriculum.
CCNA Routing and Switching
200-105 ICND2, 200-125 CCNA (CCNA requires ICND Part 2 in addition to ICND Part 1 or 200-125 CCNA by itself)
- Module 1: Implementing Scalable Medium-Sized Networks
- Lesson 1: Troubleshooting VLAN Connectivity
- Lesson 3: Improving Redundant Switched Topologies with EtherChannel
- Module 1: Implementing Scalable Medium-Sized Networks (Cont.)
- Lesson 2: Building Redundant Switched Topologies
- Lesson 4: Understanding Layer 3 Redundancy
- Module 2: Troubleshooting Basic Connectivity
- Lesson 1: Troubleshooting IPv4 Network Connectivity
- Lesson 2: Troubleshooting IPv6 Network Connectivity
- Module 3: Implementing an EIGRP-Based Solution
- Lesson 1: Implementing EIGRP
- Lesson 2: Implementing EIGRP for IPv6
- Lesson 3: Troubleshooting EIGRP
- Module 5: Implement a Scalable OSPF-Based Solution
- Lesson 1: OSPF Overview
- Lesson 2: Multiarea OSPF IPv4 Implementation
- Lesson 3: Implementing OSPFv3 for IPv6
- Lesson 4: Troubleshooting Multiarea OSPF
- Module 6: Wide-Area Networks
- Lesson 1: Understanding WAN Technologies
- Lesson 2: Understanding Point-to-Point Protocols
- Lesson 3: Configuring GRE Tunnels
- Lesson 4: Configuring Single-Homed EBGP
- Module 7: Network Device Management and Security
- Lesson 1: Implementing Basic Network Device Management and Security
- Lesson 2: Evolution of Intelligent Networks
- Lesson 3: Understanding Quality of Service
Expected Duration (hours)