Adobe Creative Cloud Training
Master Adobe Creative Cloud with our
comprehensive online training!
|Number of Units||12 Courses, 48 Units|
|Estimated Time||50+/- hours|
|Certificate/Diploma||Yes with Final Score|
Questions or comments? Contact us for more information.
The world is moving more and more online every day. We shop on e-commerce websites, work via digital platforms, and interact with our friends via social media. We follow the latest news developments via online media, manage our finances with online banking apps, and even communicate with our healthcare providers through online portals. Moreover, we store everything from our favorite music, movies, and e-books to our personal photos, videos, and documents in our private clouds.
This ever-expanding online world requires the constant production of apps, websites, photos, graphics, illustrations, animation, interactive games, and other types of digital assets. That’s why graphic designers, web designers and developers, multi-media artists, and other creative professionals are in high demand around the globe.
If you want to channel your creativity into a highly sought-after profession, then ETI’s online Adobe Creative Cloud training should be your first step. In 13 practical courses, you’ll learn how to use the responsive Creative Cloud apps for photo editing, web development, app building, animation, graphic design, layout, e-document creation, and video editing. By mastering these Adobe apps, your digital tools will facilitate your creative process so you can complete any creative project, whether it’s for an employer or for yourself.
If you’re interested in commercial graphic design, then Adobe Flash Professional CC is a good place to start. One of the most popular interactive multimedia development tools on the market, it provides graphic design professionals with the ability to create engaging experiences ranging from instructional media, animations, and games to smartphone apps and entire web sites.
Adobe Dreamweaver CC is a versatile website development application suitable for both personal and enterprise development environments. Its intuitive interface allows designers and developers of all skill levels to quickly create stunning, responsive websites for a range of platforms and devices.
If a picture is worth a thousand words, then just imagine what you can do with Adobe Photoshop CC! Photoshop is one of the most popular digital imaging toolsets used by professional photographers and graphic designers around the globe. Learn how to enhance your photos, create composite images, use type, and even create animations—all in one powerful app!
If illustration is more your thing, you’ll love Adobe Illustrator CC. This powerful app allows you to create vector-based graphics suitable for anything from app design to business assets to graphics for large-format printing. But that’s not all: Its versatile tools, customizable brushes, filters, and add-ons allow both commercial designers and fine artists to create highly intricate images. The sky’s the limit!
Design is often highly functional, for example if you’re creating business cards, letterhead templates, packaging, or book layouts. InDesign CC lets you create all these types of products and more. Whether it’s an entire range of branded assets for a business, an intricate package design, or a fixed layout for an e-book, InDesign’s features provide you with total control over graphics, type, pages, and output formats.
Whether you want to edit feature films, TV shows, commercials, or corporate videos, Adobe Premiere Pro CC is simply one of the best choices out there—and certainly one of the most affordable for desktop users. With the ability to edit video, edit and mix sound, and incorporate 3D elements, it’s a brilliant way to bring stories to life.
If you’re interested in more digital design and development training, then you might also benefit from our Google Apps and Google Analytics Training Online.
Steps for Completion
- Enroll Today
- Receive Coursework Details (Email)
- Login to your course
- Complete Required Courses
- Certificate Issued Upon Completion
- Certificate Mailed for Delivery
- Adobe Air 3 for Flash CS5.5 Developers
Adobe ColdFusion 10
- Adobe ColdFusion 10 Fundamentals
Adobe Captivate 8 Fundamentals
- Adobe Captivate 8: Getting Started
- Adobe Captivate 8: Media and Interactivity
Adobe Acrobat DC
- Adobe Acrobat DC Fundamentals
- Working with Adobe Acrobat DC
Adobe Dreamweaver CC
- Dreamweaver CC 2015 Fundamentals
- Basic Coding with Dreamweaver CC 2015
- The Dreamweaver CC 2015 Interface
- Dreamweaver CC 2015 Browsers and HTML
- Dreamweaver CC 2015 Web Design
Adobe Flash Professional CC
- Flash Professional CC 2015 Fundamentals
- Drawing with Flash Professional CC 2015
- Flash Professional CC 2015 Tools
- Flash Professional CC 2015 Animations
- Flash Professional CC 2015 Programming
Adobe Illustrator CC
- Illustrator CC 2015 Introduction and New Features
- Illustrator CC 2015 Fundamentals
- Drawing in Illustrator CC 2015
- Working with Text in Illustrator CC 2015
- Illustrator CC 2015 Tools
- Illustrator CC 2015 Working with the Pen Tools and Objects
- Illustrator CC 2015 Gradients and Bitmap Images
- Illustrator CC 2015 Advanced Tools and Effects
Adobe InDesign CC
- InDesign CC 2015 Fundamentals
- InDesign CC 2015 Basic Navigation and Tools
- Working with Images and Exporting Files in InDesign CC 2015
- Working with Objects and Editing Tools in InDesign CC 2015
- Working with Text in InDesign CC 2015
- Working with Pages in InDesign CC 2015
- Photoshop CC 2015 Basics
- Photoshop CC 2015: File Types and Color Editing
- Photoshop CC 2015: Selection Tools and Techniques
- Photoshop CC 2015: Layers and Type
- Photoshop CC 2015 Enhancement Tools and Techniques
- Photoshop CC 2015 Cloning and Editing
- Photoshop CC 2015 Paths and Techniques
Adobe Premiere Elements 13
- Adobe Premiere Elements 13 Essentials
Adobe Premiere Pro CC
- Premiere Pro CC 2015 Fundamentals
- Premiere Pro CC 2015 Panels and Effects
- Premiere Pro CC 2015 Movies and Application Extensibility
Adobe Edge Animate CC
- Adobe Edge Animate CC: Exploring the Interface
- Adobe Edge Animate CC: Creating and Animating Artwork
- Adobe Edge Animate CC: Importing Artwork, Text Animation and Typeface Properties
- Adobe Edge Animate CC: Transitions, Symbols, and Synchronizing Motion
- Adobe Edge Animate CC: Interactive Compositions
- Adobe Edge Animate CC: Publishing Compositions
- Adobe Edge Animate CC: Working with Video and Audio