ITIL v4 Edition
Prepare for ITIL v4 Foundation & ITIL 2011 OSA certification exams with our online courses!
Questions or comments? Contact us for more information.
|Number of Units||25|
|Certificate/Diploma||Yes with Final Score|
Within the context of ITIL®, service operation is sometimes referred to as the ‘factory’ of IT. It focuses on the daily activities and organizational infrastructure that are used to deliver services to the organization and the customer. The proper management of these activities and organizational infrastructure is the key to ensuring service operations functions and processes are delivered successfully. Service operations best practices also ensure adequate monitoring and controlling measures are in place and followed throughout the service lifecycle. This ultimately leads to strategic objectives being realized by the organization.
This program covers the objectives for the ITIL® v4 Edition Foundation and the ITIL® 2011 Intermediate Level: Operational Support and Analysis. ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited.
This course is designed for Information technology professionals who seek to improve and streamline the processes used to support the deployment of information technology within a business organization and individuals preparing for ITIL® certification exams.
- Students may choose to enroll in the complete program for the price listed above.
- To choose and enroll in any one of the individual courses, please contact Admissions at (718) 261-1272 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Prices are listed below for your convenience.
ITIL® v4 Edition Foundation Syllabus Exam: $810
ITIL® 2011 Intermediate Level: Operational Support and Analysis: $950
If you’re interested in obtaining more IT certifications, you might benefit from our other courses. We offer top quality online training for some of the most sought-after professional IT certifications in the industry, including CISCO and CompTIA. Advance your career with ETI’s comprehensive IT certification courses today!
Courses for ITIL® v4 Edition Foundation Syllabus Exam
- Mentoring ITIL Foundation
- Key Concepts of Service Management
- Key Concepts
- The Service Value System
- The Service Value Chain
- The Guiding Principle
- General Management Practices
- Service Management Practices (Part 1)
- Service Management Practices (Part 2)
- TestPrep ITIL 4 Foundation
Courses for ITIL® 2011 Intermediate Level: Operational Support and Analysis
- Introduction to Operational Support and Analysis
- Introduction to Event Management
- Introduction to Incident Management
- Incident Management Interactions
- Introduction to Request Fulfillment
- Request Fulfillment Process Interfaces and Challenges
- Introduction to Problem Management
- Problem Management Process Interfaces and Challenges
- Introduction to Access Management
- Introduction to The Service Desk
- Service Desk Metrics and Outsourcing
- Introduction to Functions
- Function Activities
- Technology and Implementation Considerations