Linux Certification Online Training
Prepare for your Linux Certification online with our comprehensive e-learning course!
|Estimated Time||65+/- hours|
|Certificate/Diploma||Yes with Final Score|
Questions or comments? Contact us for more information.
The Linux Professional Institute Certification (LPIC) program is designed to certify the competency of system administrators and engineers using the Linux operating system and its associated tools.
Linux Certification is a great credential to have on your resume because it currently makes up about 3% of the overall desktop operating system market share and about 50% of the web server side market share. In other words, many companies use Linux and need system administrators and engineers who are Linux experts.
Linux Certification holders also have the potential to receive higher bonuses than their non-certified peers. Upon passing the LPIC-1 Certification exam, Junior Level Linux Professional Certification holders can expect to see at least a 20% increase in bonus pay. LPIC-2 Certification holders typically get a 33% increase in bonus pay within three months of achieving the Advanced Level Linux Professional Certification. And, those that go on to obtain the LPIC-3 Certification can see an additional 25% growth in their bonus pay on top of their previous certification increases.
Ready to gain the skills you need to become a Linux certified professional? ETI’s Linux Certification Online Training can help! Our comprehensive e-learning course consists of four courses in one and will prepare you for 4 different Linux Certification exams:
- Linux Professional Institute: Junior Level Linux Professional (LPIC-1) LX0-103
- Linux Professional Institute: Junior Level Linux Professional (LPIC-1) LX0-104
- Linux Professional Institute: Advanced Level Linux Professional (LPIC-2): Exam 201
- Linux Professional Institute: Advanced Level Linux Professional (LPIC-2) : Exam 202
To get started or request more information on our Linux Certification Online Training Course, just fill out the form.
If you’re interested in earning more career-enhancing professional IT certifications, you might benefit from our other online training courses. We offer comprehensive self-paced, instructor-led and live online training for some of the most sought-after certifications in the IT industry, including the (ISC)2 certifications (CISSP, SSCP, CSSLP, and CCSP) and CompTIA A+. Advance your career with ETI’s comprehensive IT certification courses today!
Steps for Completion
- Enroll Today
- Receive Coursework Details (Email)
- Login to your course
- Complete Required Courses
- Certificate Issued Upon Completion
- Certificate Mailed for Delivery
Linux Professional Institute:
Junior Level Linux Professional (LPIC-1)
CompTIA Linux+ LX0-103
- System Architecture
- Installation and Package Management
- GNU and Unix Commands
- Advanced GNU and Unix Commands
- Devices and Filesystems
- Mentoring – LX0-103 CompTIA Linux+ Powered by LPI Exam 1
- TestPrep LX0-103 CompTIA Linux+ Powered by LPI Exam 1
CompTIA Linux+ LX0-104
- LX0-104 Scripting and Administrative Tasks
- LX0-104 Essential System Services
- LX0-104 Networking Fundamentals
- LX0-104 Security, Data, and Accessibility
- Mentoring – LX0-104 CompTIA Linux+ Powered by LPI Exam 2
- TestPrep LX0-104 CompTIA Linux+ Powered by LPI Exam 2
Linux Professional Institute:
Advanced Level Linux Professional (LPIC-2)
LPI Certification Level 2: Exam 201
- User Notification and Device Management
- E-mail and Security
- Kernel Compilation and Linux Startup
- File Sharing and Filesystem Management
- Network Configuration
- Managing Resource Utilization
LPI certification Level 2: Exam 202
- Network Services
- System Maintenance and Hardware Configuration
- System Troubleshooting
- Booting Linux and Installing Applications from Source