Partnership with the City University of New York (CUNY)
Queens College Professional & Continuing Studies (PCS) and Emerging Technologies Institute (ETI) have partnered to deliver ETI’s online career training programs to potential students interested in the option of online instruction.
Once registered, click on “Enroll Today” to process your payment.
Financial Assistance is available:
- View private student loan options, or
- Apply for the 6-month same-as-cash option with PayPal at checkout. A PayPal account is required.
Leadership Skills – Online Training
As a leader, your capacity for motivating plays a key element in the success of your organization. Our online leadership training program teaches the candidate how to inspire trust, build credibility, define a clear purpose, create systems of success, and unleash the talents and energy of a winning team.
Leadership is both a research area and a practical skill, regarding the ability of an individual or organization to “lead” or guide other individuals, teams, or entire organizations. Controversial viewpoints are present in the literature, among Eastern and Western approaches to Leadership, and also within the West, on US vs. European approaches. In US academic environments Leadership is defined as “a process of social influence in which a person can enlist the aid and support of others in the accomplishment of a common task”. Read more from Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
In order to develop your leadership qualities, you need to accomplish certain tasks and activate your inner greatness. When you strive for inspirational leadership, you demonstrate credibility and create a community with a shared vision. People are inspired when they trust their leaders and can move toward common goals. Inspiring leaders create enthusiasm and bring relevant experience and sound judgment to their organizations. They paint a future for others that’s grounded in reality and demonstrates ethical and courageous behavior in the tasks put before them.
Occupational Objective for our online leadership training program: Supervisor, Team Leader, Departmental Head, Director, Executive
Program: 20 clock hours
Course Listing – Online Leadership Skills Training
|$25 Registration Fee||Included in Price|
|Certificate/Diploma||Yes with Final Score|
Enroll in individual courses below – Or enroll in full program to save $1150
- Motivating Your Employees
- Communicating Vision to Your Employees
- Leading through Positive Influence
- Leveraging Emotional Intelligence
- Key Elements of Business Execution
- Building Innovation Cultures and Leaders
- Leading Your Team through Change
- Building a Leadership Development Plan
- Aligning Unit Goals and Imperatives
- Positive Atmosphere: Establishing an Engaged Workforce
- Positive Atmosphere: Establishing a Positive Work Environment
- Positive Atmosphere: How Organizational Learning Drives Positive Change
- Becoming an Inspirational Leader
- Assessing Your Own Leadership Performance
- Gender and Leadership
- Choosing to Lead as a Woman
- Career and Family Challenges for Women Leaders
- Establishing Effective Virtual Teams
- Facing Virtual Team Challenges
- Developing your Business Acumen
- Gaining Insight Through Organizational Awareness
- Measuring Outcomes and Using KPIs