Red Hat Certification Online Training Course (RHCSA)
Prepare for your Red Hat certification online with our comprehensive e-learning course!
|Number of Units||1 Course, 11 Units|
|Estimated Time||34+/- Hours|
|Access Time||1 Year|
|Certificate/Diploma||Yes with Final Score|
Questions or comments? Contact us for more information.
The Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) is considered one of the top system administrator certifications in the IT industry.
Red Hat is the world’s leading provider of open source solutions and the organization is highly valued by many companies. In fact, more than 90% of Fortune 500 companies rely on Red Hat to help them solve their business challenges and 82% of companies using online job boards to recruit for Linux positions are specifically looking for Red Hat Certified professionals.
Red Hat Certification holders also have the ability to command high salaries. The Red Hat Certified System Administrator Certification is actually considered one of the top paying certifications for Linux system administrators. The annual average salary for RHCSA Certified IT professionals is about $114,700.
In order to pass the Red Hat Certified System Administrator Certification exam, you must demonstrate all the skills that are necessary for Linux system administrators, including the ability to perform these tasks:
- Understand and use essential tools for handling files, directories, command-line environments, and documentation
- Operate running systems, including booting into different run levels, identifying processes, starting and stopping virtual machines, and controlling services
- Configure local storage using partitions and logical volumes
- Create and configure file systems and file system attributes, such as permissions, encryption, access control lists, and network file systems
- Deploy, configure, and maintain systems, including software installation, update, and core services
- Manage users and groups, including use of a centralized directory for authentication
- Manage security, including basic firewall and SELinux configuration
ETI’s Red Hat Certification Online Training Course covers all of these essential tasks and ensures that you will be ready for the RHCSA Certification exam.
To get started or request more information on our Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) Online Training Course, just fill out the form.
If you are interested in earning more career-enhancing professional IT certifications, you might benefit from our other online training courses. We offer comprehensive self-paced, instructor-led and live online training for some of the most sought-after certifications in the IT industry, including the Linux Professional Institute Certification (LPIC), Microsoft Solutions Certified Associate (MCSA), and (ISC)2 certifications (CISSP, SSCP, CSSLP, and CCSP). Advance your career with ETI’s comprehensive IT certification courses today!
Steps for Completion
- Enroll Today
- Receive Coursework Details (Email)
- Login to your course
- Complete Required Courses
- Certificate Issued Upon Completion
- Certificate Mailed for Delivery
Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA):
- The Environment
- The Command Line
- Administration and Permissions
- Scripting and Scheduling
- Processes, Networking, and Logging
- Advanced Networking
- Remote Connections and Access
- File Systems and Device Management
- Boot Process and Installation
- Introduction to Virtualization
- SELinux and Troubleshooting