Six Sigma Black Belt
Prepare for the ASQ Certified Six Sigma Black Belt
exam with our comprehensive online course!
|Number of Units||28|
|Estimated Time||56 +/- hours|
|Access Time||1 Year|
|Certificate/Diploma||Yes with Final Score|
Questions or comments? Contact us for more information.
In today’s highly competitive global market, organizations across a wide range of industries are striving to achieve near-perfect product quality, optimize cost structures, and become faster and more responsive to customers. They need Six Sigma Black Belt Certification to achieve these goals.
Six Sigma Black Belt is a data-driven improvement strategy that views all activities within an organization as processes. Using Six Sigma principles, process inputs can be controlled and adjusted to effect significant improvements in process outputs. Six Sigma Black Belt makes use of a rigorous, systematic methodology known as DMAIC (define, measure, analyze, improve, and control), as well as several qualitative and quantitative tools. Its goal is to drive process, product, and service improvements for reducing variations and defects.
This online course is aligned with the ASQ Certified Six Sigma Black Belt certification. It’s designed to assist learners as a part of successful exam preparations.
If this course interests you, then you might also be interested in our online Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) – PMP Certification course.
Steps for Completion
- Enroll Today
- Receive Coursework Details (Email)
- Login to your course
- Complete Required Courses
- Certificate Issued Upon Completion
- Certificate Mailed for Delivery
Organization-wide Planning and Deployment
- Fundamentals of Lean and Six Sigma and their Applications
- Project Selection, Roles, and Responsibilities
- Strategic Planning and Deployment
Organizational Process Management and Measures
- Impact on Stakeholders and Benchmarking
- Using Business and Financial Measures
- Team Dynamics, Roles, and Success Factors
- Team Facilitation and Leadership
- Team Dynamics and Training
- Determining Requirements by Listening to the Voice of the Customer
- Business Case, Project Charter, and Tools
- Process Flow Metrics and Analysis Tools
- Data Types, Sampling, Collection, and Measurement
- Measurement Systems and Metrology
- Using Basic Statistics and Graphical Methods
- Probability and Probability Distributions
- Determining Process Performance and Capability
- Measuring and Modeling Relationships between Variables
- Basics of Hypothesis Testing and Tests for Means
- Tests for Variances and Proportions, ANOVA, and Goodness-of-fit
- Multivariate Tools and Nonparametric Tests
- FMEA and Other Non-statistical Analysis Methods
- Understanding DOE and Planning Experiments
- Designing, Conducting, and Analyzing Experiments
- Lean Improvement Methods and Implementation Planning
- Statistical Process Control (SPC) and Control Charts
- Using Lean Control Tools and Maintaining Controls
- Sustaining Improvements
- Common DFSS Methodologies, Design for X, and Robust Designs