Prepare for the TOGAF Certification exam with our comprehensive online course!
|Number of Units||2 Courses, 8 Units|
|Estimated Time||20+/- Hours|
|Certificate/Diploma||Yes with Final Score|
Questions or comments? Contact us for more information.
TOGAF, otherwise known as The Open Group Architecture Framework, is a detailed method and a set of supporting tools for developing an enterprise architecture within an organization. It essentially provides an approach for designing, implementing, and governing an enterprise information technology architecture.
Many of the world’s leading organizations use TOGAF to improve business efficiency and assist in their efforts in designing an IT infrastructure that can be adapted to meet their particular organizational needs and requirements.
Why Become TOGAF Certified
Having the TOGAF Certification under your belt shows that you are an IT professional that can build and manage IT architecture. And, IT professionals with strong architecture skills are in high demand.
Some of the many benefits of becoming a TOGAF certified professional include:
- Enhancement and affirmation of your professional skills
- Improved prospects for rewarding assignments
- Accelerated career advancement
- Potential for a commanding salary (Jobs requiring TOGAF 9 Certification pay a median salary of $136,375.)
- Greater peer recognition
In order to obtain the TOGAF Certification, candidates must pass two exams:
- TOGAF 9 Part 1 Exam
- TOGAF 9 Part 2 Exam
There is also an option to take a combined Part 1 and Part 2 exam.
At the end of the day, many companies consider TOGAF “the gold standard architecture framework,” so having the TOGAF Certification under your belt, is definitely a plus. And, signing up for ETI’s TOGAF Certification Training is the perfect way to prepare for the TOGAF 9 Certification exams.
To get started or request more information about our TOGAF Certification Training Course, just fill out the form or give us a call at 866-209-1997.
If you’re interested in obtaining more IT certifications, you might benefit from our other courses. We offer comprehensive online training for some of the most sought-after professional IT certifications in the industry, including 12 different Cisco Systems Certification programs. Advance your career with ETI’s comprehensive IT certification courses today!
Steps for Completion
- Enroll Today
- Receive Coursework Details (Email)
- Login to your course
- Complete Required Courses
- Certificate Issued Upon Completion
- Certificate Mailed for Delivery
TOGAF 9.1 Fundamentals
- TOGAF Fundamentals – Enterprise Architecture Basics
- TOGAF Fundamentals – Content Framework and Capability Basics
- TOGAF Fundamentals – Security and SOA Governance
- TOGAF Fundamentals – Architectural Artifacts and the Enterprise Continuum
TOGAF 9.1 Advanced
- TOGAF Advanced – Enterprise Architecture
- TOGAF Advanced – Guidelines and Techniques
- TOGAF Advanced – Content Framework and Continuum
- TOGAF Advanced – Reference Models and Capability Framework